- Chilli powder is commonly used in any cuisine to make foods spicier.
- Used it moderation it adds a lovely red glow and sharp flavour to dishes without making it unpalatable
- Include in any pot of beans or with baked corn and casseroles.
- It can be used to make marinades for paneer or sliced vegetables.
- It adds a wonderful spicy touch to tomato-based sauces.
- Chilli powder can act as anti-inflammatory agent, which helps decrease swelling of sore joints and increases blood flow.
- It prevents acid reflux and kills the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers.
- The capsaicin compound increases your fat burning skills.
- The fiery spice contains vitamin C, acting as an antioxidant to strengthen the immune system and heal injuries.
- Capsaicin also stimulates sexual arousal by prompting the release of feel-good endorphins.