- Mustard is most often used at the table as a condiment on cold and hot meats. It is also used as an ingredient in mayonnaise, vinaigrette, marinades, and barbecue sauce.
- To add acidity to a cream sauce for pasta, add a few spoonsful of grainy mustard.
- Sturdy fish like salmon and tuna are wonderful with a mustard crust. Brush it on salmon fillets before broiling or on tuna before searing.
- Mustard is, of course, key to great devilled eggs. But it also makes a delicious sauce for poached ones.
- Mustard brightens chicken stews and creates a lovely glaze for chicken breasts.
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Inhibits cancer cell growth
- Decreases symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Aids in helping reduce severity of asthma