- In foods, cardamom is used as a spice. It is also used in soaps, creams, and perfumes.
- Green Cardamom is used as flavourings and cooking spices in both food and drink, and as a medicine.
- Green cardamom powder is used as a spice for sweet dishes, as well as traditional flavouring in coffee and tea.
- Cardamom’s deeply intense flavour and scent complements both sweet and savoury dishes in a variety of cuisines.The seeds alone can be cracked or ground for use in cooking, or the whole pods can be thrown into a dish and removed before serving.
- Green cardamom helps reducing high blood pressure.
- Green cardamom is effective in common cold and infections.
- Green Cardamom is effective in constipation also.
- It helps in cough, stomach gas, heartburn and urinary problems.
- Green Cardamom is effective in headache and high blood pressure.