- Use in all types of curries, pickles, chutneys and sauces.
- Sprinkle over fresh salads.
- Use to flavour soups, carrot and coriander is quite popular.
- Use to flavour homemade bread, waffles and scones.
- Coriander is used as an ingredient for some cakes and biscuits including gingerbread.
- In foods, coriander is used as a culinary spice and to prevent food poisoning.
- Coriander is used for digestion problems including upset stomach, loss of appetite, hernia, nausea, diarrhea, bowel spasms, and intestinal gas.
- Coriander is also used to treat measles, toothaches, worms, and joint pain, as well as infections caused by bacteria and fungus.
- Breast-feeding women can use coriander to increase milk flow.
- Coriander helps to reduce bacterial or fungal infections.