- Coriander cumin powder is used in both vegan and non-vegan food to enhance taste and aroma.
- It is commonly used to flavour savoury dishes, salads, buttermilk, etc.
- It is an essential ingredient of many curries and gravies as it has a mild aroma that kindles the appetite.
- Put toasted coriander and cumin seeds in a pepper mill and keep on the dinner table so that you and your family can use it at any time.
- It is an important ingredient in flavouring pickles, curries and chutneys.
- High quality of anti-oxidant present in Coriander cumin powder is helpful in controlling activity of free radicals and also fighting cancer.
- Coriander cumin powder is very good for people suffering with stress, anxiety and debility.
- Regular use of Coriander cumin powder in food will help to improve immunity power.
- It is known for improving secretion of pancreatic enzymes, this improves digestion and also helps in controlling level of blood sugar.
- Coriander cumin powder is also beneficial for improving liver health;it is good for relieving side effects of Asthma.