- To use bay leaves, add 1 or 2 whole leaves to slow-cooking meals like casseroles, stews, soups, marinades, and pasta sauces so they can release their unique flavour during the cooking process. You can also steam vegetables, fish, seafood, and chicken with a few bay leaves for a nice flavour.
- Bay leaves help to facilitate efficient digestion and nutrient intake.
- The chemicals and volatile ingredients in them can help to eliminate dry skin and dandruff.
- One of the most important benefits of bay leaves is its ability to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Bay leaves help to enhance our heart health.
- Bay leaves have been directly connected with improved insulin receptor function and regulated blood sugar levels.